Scott A. Tucker MD
Orthopedic Surgeon (Sports Medicine)
Shoulder Surgery, Elbow, Knee, Sports Medicine
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR FEEDBACK!
Please take a moment and let us know how your experience was.REVIEW US
- Posted OnJanuary 11, 2022Review Author ValDr. Tucker was very patient and informative. He explained my injury with great detail. He seemed genuinely concerned about my well-being.
- Posted OnNovember 9, 2021Review Author AbeDr Tucker is great, he has a wonderful bedside manner and immediately diagnosed my problem and resolved all my fears about my upcoming surgery, I highly recommend Dr Tucker to anyone that needs a good orthopedist!
- Posted OnNovember 9, 2021Review Author AnnetteDr. Tucker did my shoulder surgery and did an excellent job! He is very thorough, very friendly and easy to talk to. I would absolutely recommend him to my family and friends!
- Posted OnNovember 9, 2021Review Author BrittI visited Dr. Tucker late last year because of Pain in my shoulders and I could not sleep. My MRI's revealed 2 torn rotator cuffs and a bicep tendon tear. I am just completing rehab on my 2nd shoulder surgery. My rehab has not had any setbacks and both shoulders were progressing ahead of the typical schedule. I wouldn't take a shoulder anywhere else.
- Posted OnNovember 8, 2021Review Author BradWhat a wonderful and professional Doctor. The experience with OSNO was everything I was told going into a shoulder surgery plus some. Dr. Tucker is up front and very skilled at what he does. Im 10 months post op, 100% range of motion. Im 110% better than pre op and about 70% in strength improving daily. Compared to others that had similar procedures I was provided the best equipment to remain painfree and comfortable, it was almost unfair! Thanks so much for taking care of me!
- Posted On
- Jefferson Orthopedic Clinic
Contact UsOffice Location
Get In Touch with Us: