Collection of Your Personal Information
JOC may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your city, zip code and state.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an appointment; (b) signing up for special updates from our clinic; (c) sending us an email message; (d) submitting your insurance, credit card or other payment information. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communication with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of Your Personal Information
JOC collects and uses your personal information to operate its website and deliver the services you have requested.
JOC may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from JOC.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
JOC does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties.
JOC may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to : (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on JOC or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of JOC; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of JOC, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
JOC may keep of the websites and pages our users visit, in order to determine what services are the most popular. This data may be used to deliver customized content and advertising.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by JOC. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the JOC website.
Children Under Thirteen
JOC does not knowingly collet personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe from Third Party Communications
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements fo certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from third-party partners of JOC by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 504-349-6804.
Changes to this Statement
2. You acknowledge that the information on the Website is provided ‘as is’ for general information only. It is not intended to provide medical advice, and should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with qualified health professionals who are familiar with your individual medical needs. JOC makes no warranties of any kind regarding this Website, including but not limited to any warranty of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the computer server which makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
3. You agree that you will hold harmless JOC and its shareholders, officers, directors, and employees from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this Website or the information contained in this Website or other websites to which it is linked, including but not limited to claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this Website or any other website to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights. In no event will JOC or any of the information contributors to the Website be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if JOC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. You acknowledge that the opinions and recommendations contained in this Website are not necessarily those of JOC nor are they endorsed by The Optimacy Group.
5. JOC may provide links on the Website to other websites which are not under the control of JOC. In general, any website which has an address (or URL) not containing ‘https://www.jeffortho.com’ is such a website. These links are provided for convenience or reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by JOC of the organization or individual operating the website or a warranty of any type regarding the website or the information on the website.
8. This Website (excluding linked sites) is controlled by JOC which is headquartered in the State of Louisiana, in the United States of America. It may be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. Because each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Louisiana, by accessing this Website you agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Louisiana, without regard to conflicts of law principles thereof, will apply to all matters arising from or relating to the use of this Website. You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive legal jurisdiction and venues of the Courts of Jefferson Parish, Louisiana and the United States District Court for Louisiana with respect to such matters. JOC and The Optimacy Group make no representation that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is hereby prohibited. Individuals or organizations choosing to access this Website from other locations do so of their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
9. All text and electronic images on this Website are copyrighted materials which are either registered copyrights, unregistered common law copyrights, registered trademarks or salesmarks of JOC or The Optimacy Group, its suppliers or contributors. Any attempt to infringe upon or to circumvent these copyrights or trademarks will subject the infringing individual or organization to severe criminal and civil penalties as prescribed by law.